Indeco ISS, the hydraulic shears for excavators with high cutting performance
Fast, efficient, and amazing in their cutting performance, the Indeco ISS hydraulic shears for excavators are the ideal tools for those who work in scrapping and recycling.
Innovative design, extraordinary sturdiness, and cutting-edge technical solutions are the distinctive features of the Indeco ISS hydraulic shears which significantly increase their performance.
The special, super-resistant HARDOX® steels make the Indeco ISS excavator shears exceptionally resistant and reliable.
Characteristics of the hydraulic shears
The full 360° rotation hydraulic system, common to all other Indeco rotating products, make the shears always work in the optimal position, while the large opening of the jaws, the speed of the opening and closing cycle, and the incredible cutting power, ensure maximum speed and effectiveness in every situation.
The exceptional cutting performance of the Indeco ISS shears for excavators is due to the following construction characteristics:
- Innovative design resulting in higher cutting efficiency compared to similar products
- Large and powerful hydraulic cylinder, built on an exclusive Indeco project, which provides the necessary force in all working conditions
- Dual Piercing Tip and exclusive incision system for a more effective and gradual penetration of the material
- Four cutters in special steels, reversible and interchangeable to always have efficient cutting angles
- Dual integrated cutter guide system for the adjustment of jaw alignment tolerance that also prevents flex throughout the cutting motion
- Pivoting system of exceptional strength that ensures long-lasting cutting efficiency and keeps the jaws aligned avoiding buckling
- Interchangeable ‘quick change’ wear bushings that make it so that the cutters are always aligned optimally.
- Guide cutter with an exclusive design for easy disassembly
- Razor, dual and exclusive incision system for a more effective and gradual penetration of the material
- Deep jaw and long cutters to ensure maximum cutting depth
- Cutting register adjustment system for an always efficient working action
- High-strength, wear-resistant welds as standard
- Full anti-shock and wear-resistant front protections
The Indeco ISS shears for excavators can be mounted in a fixed configuration with a special attachment plate that significantly reduces the weight of the equipment to maximize the size of the shears compared to the excavator.
The 2nd-member mounting bracket lets you mount the Indeco ISS hydraulic shears directly onto the excavator boom. In this configuration, ideal for ferrous material recycling work, large equipment can be mounted even on a low weight machine. The 3rd-member mounting bracket lets you mount the Indeco ISS shears on the carrier stick (bucket-mounted), which is better for demolition work.
All of this makes the Indeco ISS shears for excavators invaluable allies for all demolition, scrapping, and recycling work of metal structures of any type.