The Indeco ISS and IRC hydraulic shears range
A range of hydraulic shears for excavators of all sizes, designed for anyone working in the scrap metal or recycling sectors: Indeco ISS shears stand out for their cutting-edge design, for their extreme robustness and for their technical innovations.
IRC rail splitting shears are specifically designed for cutting railway, tramway and subway rails. The particular design of their jaws, the efficiency of the hydraulic system and the robustness of their machine body in special HARDOX® steel, allow the cutting of rails up to 75 kg of mass per metre, up to 300 Brinell hardness.
Why choose an Indeco ISS or IRC hydraulic shear?
- Innovative design for improved cutting
- Regeneration valve which speeds up movements under no-load conditions
- Special steels make these attachments extremely tough
- Integrated dual guide system which prevents buckling
- Insert bushings in anti-friction material
- Interchangeable and reversible cutters with 4 blades
- Excellent value for money
- Fast return on investment and high second-hand value
- Reduction in machine down-times and ease of maintenance
- Affordable original spare parts
INDECO AROUND THE WORLD
- Worldwide network of dealers and service centres
- Spare parts always available at subsidiaries on all continents
DOWNLOAD THE CATALOGUE
EXPLORE OUR SHEARS
Our hydraulic shears at work
Ask for information about our hydraulic shears
Fill out the form to ask for a personalized quote.