The range of Indeco hydraulic pulverizers
The result of Indeco’s finest advanced technological know how, Indeco IFP fixed and IRP rotating pulverizers were designed and created following the top-quality guidelines already used in manufacturing our famous hydraulic hammers. By implementing state-of-the-art materials and technologies, Indeco pulverizers are specifically designed to withstand high levels of pressure, wear and abrasion, and prolonged use under any jobsite conditions.
IRP rotating pulverizers
Perfect for the primary demolition of buildings, vertical structures, flooring, slabs and external walls.
IFP fixed pulverizers
Ideal for the secondary demolition of reinforced concrete materials and structures, as well as for recycling, by separating the concrete from the steel rods.
Why choose an Indeco pulverizer
- Special steels make these attachments extremely tough and resistant
- Special design for better grip on the material
- Exclusive geometry for efficient, non-stop pulverizing
- Regeneration valve which speeds up movements under no-load conditions
- Interchangeable cutters can be switched and used on both sides
- Interchangeable teeth on a bolt-on attachment plate
- Excellent value for money
- Fast return on investment and high second-hand value
- Reduction in machine down-times and ease of maintenance
- Affordable original spare parts
Indeco around the world
- Worldwide network of dealers and service centres
- Spare parts always available at subsidiaries on all continents
Download the catalog
EXPLORE OUR PULVERIZERS
6 ÷ 18 tons
10 ÷ 21 tons
16 ÷ 30 tons
20 ÷ 45 tons
28 ÷ 55 tons
33 ÷ 65 tons
5 ÷ 12 tons
10 ÷ 25 tons
14 ÷ 30 tons
18 ÷ 36 tons
25 ÷ 45 tons
30 ÷ 55 tons
38 ÷ 65 tons
Our pulverizers at work
Ask for more information about our pulverizers.
Fill out the form to ask for a personalized quote.